Saturday, March 14, 2009

Paper Straw Flowers

I made these flowers for an event I did on Thursday night. These went on the table with the food. I created the flowers on Photoshop Elements and then I cut them out and put them on straws and stuck them in a pot w/ that green flower designing foam stuff. I ran out of time. I wanted to go get some moss to put on top but I had to settle with a green napkin. As green, pink and brown were the colors for the evening, it wasn't the end of the world.

I didn't get a photo of them on the table with the food b/c my camera was dead. But they turned out really cute and cheap!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    custom engraved metal pens

    ReplyDelete